So, you want to become a pilot? That is awesome and you’re in the right place! Our flight training facility is regulated under the Code of Federal Regulations and we will guide you start to finish.
HERE ARE A FEW FACTS TO START
- You must be able to read, speak and understand English.
- You can start training at any age! Our youngest student is 11 years old!
- 15 years old to take the federal written test. Don’t stress – it’s multiple choice.
- 16 years old to solo an aircraft in United States with your instructor approval.
- 17 years old to receive your federally issued pilot license! WooHoo!
- Pay as you go training! (see our rates page helicopter/planes)
ON COMPLETION YOU WILL BE ABLE TO
- Rent from us – fly your friends and family!
- Fly incidental to your business.
- Continue your training and build hours towards your commercial license.
Although it is not immediately required, we suggest you get your student pilot medical certificate prior to starting your training. This way, you know you’re medically cleared to fly. It’s simple and takes about 20 minutes to complete.
Then, call us to schedule school registration and bring all those important documents! NOW YOU’RE READY TO START FLIGHT SCHOOL!