We pride ourselves on having several aircraft to complete your instrument rating in. You can choose our planes or from several different helicopters!
Getting your instrument license is critical if you want to know more about the opportunities available to you in the sky. It is also important to obtain for future employment or reducing your aircraft insurance.
- You must be able to read, speak and understand English.
- Must be at least 17 years old.
- Hold at least a Third class FAA Medical Certificate
- Hold a Private Pilot Certificate
- Pay as you go training!
ON COMPLETION YOU WILL BE ABLE TO
- Fly for fun with family and friends
- Add more advanced aircraft to your skillset
- Fly in clouds and above 18,000 feet!
- Fly instrument approaches like airlines!
- Get better aircraft insurance quotes.
- Continue with getting your Commercial Pilot certificate