Guimbal Cabri G2 VFR/IFR Helicopter
She’s arrived and ready to fly! The Guimbal Cabri G2 is a 21st century approach to flight training, equipped with glass screens and state-of-the-art technology. We are one of the first flight training facilities in California to have the Cabri G2 introduced to its fleet – leading the way to revolutionize the American flight training market with European craftsmanship.
The Cabri G2’s operation is comparative to that of Airbus and Bell helicopter models, and is quieter to operate – an excellent feature for a helicopter operating in the noise-sensitive area of the Los Angeles basin.
A few facts to whet your appetite:
- Obtain visual (VFR) and instrument (IFR) training
- Center cyclic position (resembling many larger Airbus and Bell aircraft)
- Fenestron tail rotor
- Lycoming 360-J2A engine
- Not subject to the FAA Special Federal Regulations
- No minimum fight hours to solo
- No per-seat weight limitation
- Glass cockpit
- Electric start
- Manufactured in Aix-en-Provence, France
Explore more details about the Cabri G2 on the Hélicoptères Guimbal website!