GUIMBAL CABRI G2 VFR/IFR HELICOPTER
A 21st century approach to flight training using glass screens and state-of-the-art technology. We’re the first flight school in California to have the Guimbal Cabri G2 helicopter introduced to a flight training fleet. Leading the way to revolutionize the flight training market coming from Europe.
Its operation is more similar to Airbus and Bell helicopter models, and is quieter to operate – an excellent feature for a helicopter operating in the noise-sensitive area of the Los Angeles basin.
A few facts to whet your appetite:
- Obtain visual (VFR) and instrument (IFR) training
- Center cyclic position (resembling many larger Airbus and Bell aircraft)
- Fenestron tail rotor
- Lycoming 360-J2A engine
- Not subject to the FAA Special Federal Regulations
- No minimum fight hours to solo
- No per-seat weight limitation
- Glass cockpit
- Electric start
- Manufactured in Aix-en-Provence, France
Explore more details about the Cabri G2 on the Hélicoptères Guimbal website!