Be paid to fly!
Since you already hold your private pilot license and maybe by now even your instrument license this commercial certification is by far one of the most fun courses because you get to really enjoy your skills by going on adventures and having lunches to random airports around California and beyond!
Planes or helicopters, we’ve got you covered!
- Must be able to read, speak and understand English
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Hold at least an FAA Third Class Medical Certificate
- Hold a Private Pilot License with at least 5 hours instrumentation skills
ON COMPLETION YOU CAN
- Fly friends and family of course!
- Fly for HIRE as a professional pilot! WooHoo
- Look for work all over the World.
- Start training towards your Flight Instructor Certificate and join our elite team!