If you are considering a hobby or career in aviation as a pilot, look no further than Revolution Aviation! With our experience flying several types of aircraft for a number of operators around the world, we not only plan to teach you how to fly, but give you individualized guidance in your future career and flying abilities – a priceless resource in this economy.
Since the 1960’s, the number of certified pilots has been in a gradual decline, with approximately 1 in every 2,500 students a career pilot. Experts estimate that by 2020, there will be a record low number of pilots qualified to fly commercially.
The introduction of drones and advanced technology in the cockpit also increases the demand for experienced and highly skilled aviators. With this idea in mind, Revolution Aviation was founded.
We are based in beautiful Orange County, California, and use John Wayne (International) Airport (KSNA), for our daily flight operations.
Are you aching to try something new? Then start your personal life revolution today by joining us here at Revolution Aviation. We’re here to make your dreams and goals of flight a reality!
- Helicopter & Fixed-Wing Training
- Discovery Flights
- Sightseeing Tours
- Professional Photo Flights
- Special Events
- Charity Events & Golf Ball Drops
- Corporate Aviation Management
- Aircraft Sales & Rentals
Other Benefits of Training at Revolution Aviation
- 100% Safety Record
- DPE (Designated Pilot Examiner) on Staff
- Robinson Factory Safety Pilot Instructor
- United States, Europe, Africa, Asia, and Alaska Flight Experience
- Law Enforcement & Military Experience
- Dual-Rated Instructors
- Experience in Helicopters, Airplanes and Airships
- External Load Training
- NVG Training
- Formation Flying
- Aircraft Carrier Operation/Ship Board Operation Experience
- Nominated for AOPA Flight Instructor Excellence Award
- Part of the Winning Team of Sikorsky’s Entrepreneurial Challenge